This release is, at the pod level, a bugfix release. Work has been done on the other parts of the framework: bugfixes, too, and minor improvements as detailed hereafter.
Due to a raising demand, from now on, a commercial license is also available for pod. The commercial version has restricted functionality. When trying to use some of the unavailable functionalities with the commercial version, a CommercialError exception is raised, inviting the developer to switch to the open source version.
Appy 0.9.9 corresponds to revision 474. Details are hereafter.
- Bugfix: the 'minus' sign had no effect anymore when combining several actions into a single note.
- Bugfix: reinclude method FileBuffer.addExpression that was removed but is required.
- xhtml2odt: many bugfixes.
- xhtml2odt: improved management of table borders.
- xhtml2odt: detailed management of table cell padding.
- xhtml2odt: calling sub-pods within pods: bugfix.
- xhtml2odt: added a test for checking that a generated style can have ParaKWN as base class.
- xhtml2odt (ParaKWN): bugfix.
- xhtml2odt: bugfix (spaces removed in inner tags).
- xhtml2odt: bugfix (styles containing underscores).
- xhtml2odt: set default cell vertical alignment to 'middle': this is the default in XHTML (at least, as rendered in browsers).
- Created the commercial variant of appy.pod, with restricted functionality.
- Added the possibility to define the width of the confirm popup, gen-class by gen-class.
- Better error reporting for admins.
- Info field: added a default layout.
- Ref field: bugfixes.
- Ref field: added param 'fshownInfo' allowing to determine another set of columns to display on the filter widget.
- Action field: added param 'downloadDisposition', used when result is 'file'.
- Calendar field: added new parameter 'createEventLabel' allowing to customize the label shown on the popup for creating a new agenda event.
- Calendar field: allow to use fields 'width' and 'height'.
- Calendar field: added parameter 'style' for customizing the CSS class used for the table representing the month view.
- Calendar field: month chooser: bugfix.
- Default field Tool.users: added column 'name' allowing to sort users by name.
- Error management: return correct status code on 404.
- Optimized navigation from the popup.
- The table of connected users shows the list of users sorted by last access date and their count is also shown.
- Added a profiler.
- Do not use the Zope session object to store user messages (but a cookie named AppyMessage instead).
- Added the possibilty to define an alternative CSS class for the 'sub-title' zone.
- Added a CSS class allowing to disable links to objects on Ref or query results.
- Added a new method for raising an exception that will render a nice message to the user.
- Added the concept of sidebar.
- Updating external user's titles: bugfix.
- [SSO] Bugfixes.
- [ical] completed with VTODO entries.
- [ldap] Allow to convert local users to external, LDAP users.
- [dav] Added 'timeout' param to the Resource constructor.
- [backup] Allow a full backup (and ZODB pack) to be done everyday.
- Implemented automatic insertion of the license header into the source code files.