This release is, at the pod level, a bugfix release. Work has been done on the other parts of the framework: bugfixes, too, and minor improvements as detailed hereafter.
Appy 0.9.8 corresponds to revision 415. Details are hereafter.
- xhtml2odt: improved management of table borders.
- xhtml2odt: refined management of table cells' padding.
- xhtml2odt: bugfixes.
- doc_importers: PDF importer: bugfix.
- Default table cell parameters taken from LibreOffice 5.1.6.
- Bugfix: the 'minus' sign had no effect anymore when combining several actions into a single note.
- More work on default values for field's "show" attributes (class Appy.Show)
- More work on layouts.
- Better error reporting for admins.
- Added the possibility to define the width of the confirm popup, by gen-class.
- Better error reporting to avoid tracebacks in log files.
- File field: added attributes File.render and File.icon allowing to render the file as a clickable icon on 'cell' layouts.
- String field: allow to render URLs as clickable links on 'cell' layouts.
- Dict field: added the possibility to define separation rows.
- Info field: added a default layout.
- Ref field: bugfix.
- Config.users: added column 'name' allowing to sort users by name.
- Creation of special users: removed log duplicate.
- Created class appy.shared.utils.PasswordGenerator.
- Added date-related utility methods.
- sso.py: bugfixes