This release contains bugfixes, functional as well as performance improvements, on all framework parts.
Appy 0.9.16 corresponds to revision 967. Details are hereafter.
- ConvertImporter: bugfix + generate temp POD file in the temp folder.
- keep-wih-next functionality: bugfix (support for entities used within attributes).
- do... from pod: bugfix: inclusion of styles in the master document, originating from slave documents.
- Added a new visitor for parser appy.pod.xhtml, allowing to clean empty paragraphs.
- Added new parameter 'tabbedCR' to the Renderer.
- Added new parameter 'loadWait'.
- Text field: allow formatting (bold, italic...) to spread more than one pararaph.
- List field: bugfix (with Select sub-fields)
- Action field: bugfix.
- Select field: bugfix (generate i18n labels).
- Select field: more work on default layouts.
- Enable inline-editing for inner Text fields.
- Pod field: default formats when showTemplate returns True: bugfix. [gen] Select field: layouts: bugfix.
- Pod field: LibreOffice filters corresponding to Microsoft formats now proposed by defaut are: .doc, .docx, .xls and .xlsx
- Info field: added one more standard layout.
- Ref field: Separator: allow to give a translated text, instead of a i18n label.
- Ref field: new attribute 'showGlobalActions' allow to show/hide global actions (a boolean or a method producing it may be specified).
- Ref field: added new parameter 'creators' allowing to override static attribute Class.creators and determine if someone may create instances of a class depending on its local roles on the source object of a Ref field.
- Ref field: possible values within filters: avoird having duplicate entries.
- Ref field: minor CSS fix on the 'link' button.
- Multilingual fields: added the 'cell' language layout.
- Master/slaves whose masters are sets of checkboxes: bugfix.
- Calendar field: allow to display gradients for rendering events that do not span a whole day within timeline calendars.
- Calendar field: more flexibility for defining cell's background colors for timeline calendars.
- Added field 'Hour' allowing to determine hours independently of any notion of date.
- Hour field: added some arithmetic operations on hours.
- Allow a monovalued select field with render=checkbox to be a master in a master/slave relationship.
- Bugfix: property 'container' did not work while creating an object from code.
- Filtering and sorting: bugfixes.
- Authentication contexts: added new attribute 'noContextPosition'.
- Added a parameter to class AuthenticationContext, allowing to redirect the user to its home page after switching context.
- Authentication contexts: bugfixes.
- Improved compatibility with IE 11.
- UI: added the possibility to define a custom condition for showing the tool icon in the UI
- Base object: one may now define method 'onCancel', similar to 'onEdit', called by Appy when an object creation or update is canceled.
- Base model: User::roles is now a Select(render='checkbox').
- Base class 'User' is now folderish by default.
- Field User::role - Showability: bugfix.
- Manage robots.txt (backport from Appy 1.0).
- Users: allows anyone having write access to a user to reset its password, excepted the user itself, because he has the 'edit' form allowing to choose a new password.
- i18n translations: bugfix and improvements in German.
- Added one more default page layout.
- Bugfixes in default layouts.
- Workflow-related method 'getEvents' can now accept a DateTime instance in a parameter 'notBefore'.
- e-mail sending: performance fix.
- e-mail sending: allow to specify an additional condition by executing a method on class User.
- Manage errors when switching from/to a site having a context in its cookie and a site having no context.
- Workflow: a special mode can be activated on an object ('localRolesOnly'). In this mode, the workflow behaves differently: it only checks local roles (and thus it ignores the user's global roles).
- Workflow transitions: added value 'referer' for parameter 'redirect'.
- Added a new widget for rendering account-related data in the UI.
- Changed the technique to close the iframe popup, in order to enable actions-with-options to return a file.
- More possibilities for inline editing.
- New implementation for tabs, without the set of 6 images for simulating rounded corners.
- Performance improvement: get, in most cases, objects from brains using method _unrestrictedGetObject() instead of getObject(), that performs already performed security checks.
- SSO allow to define a function allowing to trigger specific behaviour when a user is linked in a group from the SSO plug-in.
- iCal: improvements to the Appy > iCal mapping.